Nursery care is regularly offered for the following:
- 9 am: Our Worship Gatherings on Sunday mornings: children ages 0-36 months
- 10:30 am: Sunday School Hour on Sunday mornings: ages 0-23 months (Sept. - May)
Using The Nurseries
If you plan to use the nurseries regularly:
- Register your child(ren) using our online Family Registration Form (to be updated each year) or available at the Children's Wing Welcome Center
- When you arrive visit a check-in station to print nametags (available at the Children's Wing Welcome Center)
- Find your child’s age-appropriate classroom (Signs are posted in the Children's Wing)
What Happens in the Nursery?
- A snack for ages 12 months and older, younger children will be given food at the schedule indicated by their parent.
- Age-appropriate activities
New Child Born or Adopted in the Family?
Congratulations! We are delighted to welcome your new child into the Living Hope community. If Living Hope is your church home and you would like to have your new child's birth or adoption announced in the Weekly newsletter and at the Sunday morning Worship Gathering, contact Denise Gulbranson (320.235.4317) by 12 pm the prior Tuesday.
Please be prepared to include the following in your voicemail or e-mail:
- Child’s full name & spelling(s) of each name (pronunciation/phonetic spelling if needed)
- Date of birth (also include adoption date if applicable)
- Mom & Dad’s names
- Your primary phone number
- First names of any siblings
Interested in Dedicating your Child?
This is an opportunity for parents to give public thanks to God for their children and to covenant with God and the congregation to raise their children in the fear and instruction of the Lord; and for the congregation to indicate their partnership in helping parents with this responsibility and privilege. Please fill out this form to sign up your child(ren) for dedication
A required informational class will be held the Sunday before each dedication date. Contact Denise Gulbranson for more information.
UPCOMING DEDICATION DATES
Join our Nursery Team!
- Loving, nurturing caregivers are always welcome to volunteer in our nurseries.
- Time Requirement: Lots of flexibility – choose once a month, twice a month, weekly and/or occasionally for special events
To Get Involved
- Fill out the volunteer application and read the statement of faith, and print off the Background Check Form. Return your form to the church office.
- Background checks are required for all positions involving children. Please return the background check authorization to Tami Schmitz in the church office.
- Once you have the above information turned into the church office, you will be contacted by Sandy Hisken, Nursery Coordinator, about training opportunities.
Nursery Contact Information
Sandy Hisken, Nursery Coordinator