November 19, 2017 Speaker: Series: Acts - Click sermon title for sermon notes
Topic: Grace Passage: Acts 10:34–10:43
Continue the Conversation
1. Peter begins his sermon with a confession “truly I understand that God shows no partiality”. How was Peter brought along in understanding this about God?
How has God been revealing this truth about Himself with you?
2. The good news Peter shared in verse 36 has to do with peace and the Lordship of Jesus over all.
How does the good news of Jesus Lordship bring peace?
How has his Lordship brought peace into your life?
3. In verse 38 we see the Trinity at work in the Gospel.
Why is this important in gospel proclamation?
4. Peter emphasis his first hand witnessing Jesus crucifixion and resurrection.
How important is this eye witness proclamation?
How does this give us confidence in our proclamation of His crucifixion and resurrection?
5. Peter emphasis in verse 41 that he ate and drank with the resurrected Christ. What are the implications of this in our understanding of the resurrection?
6. Verse 43 gives us the assurance of salvation in Jesus.
Why is grace alone and faith alone in Jesus for our salvation important in our proclamation?
Why are we compelled to share the message with others?
More in Acts - Click sermon title for sermon notes
February 11, 2018Despite The Enemies Best Efforts, The Gospel Goes Forth
February 4, 2018Gospel Example, Gospel Goodbye
January 28, 2018NEW TERRITORY