Soccer Camp Outreach Opportunity! Monday, July 15 - Friday, July 19 from 5-7 pm at the Somerset Apartments on 19th Avenue SE. Volunteers are needed for hauling tables and a few chairs, snacks, crafts, games, playing soccer with the kids and visiting with families that come to watch. JR & SR High students are encouraged to help serve! For more info and questions, contact Nathan or Lynel or Laura.
Summer Bible Studies SCHEDULE CHANGE: Due to schedule conflicts with Wednesday's, our summer Bible studies will instead meet on Sunday evenings, starting this Sunday, June 30. We'll meet in the Student Center. JR High will meet from 6:30 - 7:30 pm and SR High from 7:30 - 8:30 pm. See you there!
Guys: A small group is being planned which will focus on the issue of sexual purity. This small group will meet multiple times this summer and will be led by several adult men from our church. The group will study God's Word together and provide a safe, confidential gathering to discuss the real life struggle to stay pure in the area of sexuality. Let me know if you would like to be part of this gathering or if you have questions. Details on scheduling will be on the way soon.
- Disc/Frisbee Golf: Monday, July 1 at 7 Meet at Robbins Island. Bring your own frisbee(s). We will be wrapped up by 9 pm.
- Disc/Frisbee Golf: Thursday, July 18 at 7 Meet at Robbins Island. Bring your own frisbee(s). We will be wrapped up by 9 pm.
- Swimming @ Quarry Park in St Cloud with lunch at St Cloud Mall: Saturday, July 20. Leave Living Hope at 10:30 Return to Living Hope by 5 pm.
- Hike & Swim @ Sibley State Park. Saturday, August 3. Leave Living Hope at 10:30 Pack a lunch. Return to Living Hope by 4 pm.
- Twins game update: Due to high ticket prices (the Twins are just too good this year), we will not be scheduling a trip to a game.
**Reminder for swimming events, girls must wear one piece swim suits.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Reach out to me anytime, day or night.
Fall Fling 2019: Save the Date - We reserved our spots and we'll be taking SR High students to Fall Fling at Camp Shamineau on Friday, November 1 and returning on Sunday, November 3.