We would love to have you join in the mission of “following Jesus, becoming like Jesus, and engaging in the mission of Jesus". Please contact one of the ministry leaders below to learn about ways to do this.
Loving, nurturing caregivers are always welcome to volunteer in our nurseries. Time requirement: lots of flexibility – choose once a month, twice a month, weekly and/or occasionally for special events
To get involved:
- Fill out the volunteer application and read the statement of faith. Return your application to the church office.
- Background checks are required for all positions involving children. Please return the background check authorization to the church office.
Once you have the above information turned into the church office, you will be contacted by Sandy Hisken, Nursery Coordinator, about a time to meet with her to be trained in the nursery.
Is the Lord moving you to serve in Kid's Ministry? Contact Ben Green for more information.
If you are interested in volunteering Student Ministries, contact Pastor Jimmy for more information.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities below, contact Jani Anderson.
- Mentoring: Contact Jani discuss investing in the spiritual lives of other women.
- Event planning: learn about how you can use your passion for event planning in our women’s ministry!
- Organizational Skills: Do you love to organize “stuff”? We have a need for willing hands and feet as we assist in decluttering the church storage areas to make more room for the storage of more important items.
- Leadership: Do you have a desire to grow in the areas of women’s leadership? Jani would love to have a coffee date with you to discuss options and training.
- Working Behind the Scenes: Do you desire to serve in areas of your own passion within our church family? There is a place for you to serve!
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, contact the Worship Arts office (320-235-4317).
- Festival Chorale: A great entry point for vocalists is the Festival Chorale and does not require an audition. The Festival Chorale offers a flexible rehearsal schedule, utilizing both weeknights and Saturday mornings to give participants several options. The Chorale presents their music on two Festival Sundays—Christmas and Easter.
- Vocal Ensemble: The Vocal Ensemble leads worship every 3-4 weeks during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons. This group of Singers rehearses weekly on Tuesdays at 7 pm. Participation for new members requires an interview.
- Worship Leading Team Vocalist: To sing in the smaller worship leading teams will require an interview and audition. After participating in the Vocal Ensemble for a season (typically 3-4 months), you can schedule an appointment with the Director of Worship Arts to explore this opportunity.
- Worship Band: Instrumentalists who play piano, keys, guitar (acoustic/electric/bass), drum kit, and/or percussion are invited to schedule an interview and audition with the Director of Worship Arts. Typically, these players are scheduled once or twice a month as part of the Worship Leading Teams.
- Orchestra (sections): Periodically, we schedule different sections to be part of Sunday morning worship. On Festival Sundays we assemble all the orchestra sections to accompany the Festival Chorale. Participation in the orchestra sections will require an interview and audition. Sections: strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, String Bass), woodwinds (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone). brass (Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn)
An important part of worship at Living Hope is the use of audio, visual projection, lighting, and video systems. If you have experience in the production of graphic arts or the operation of these systems, please contact the Worship Arts office (320-235-4317).
Skilled actors are periodically part of worship at Living Hope. Drama sketches can provide support for a sermon theme, augment a worship element or may be part of a Festival. If you have experience as an actor and/or director, please contact the Worship Arts office (320-235-4317).