Living Hope Willmar is live
For God’s Sake Rest | Exodus 20:8–11 | Ten Commandments_#4
Title: For God’s Sake Rest | Commandment #4 (Sabbath)
Passage: Exodus 20:8–11
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- On a scale of 1–10 (10 being way too busy and 1 being way too lazy), how would you rate your daily routine? What effect do you think this is having on your relationship with God and with others around you?
- How are you at observing the Sabbath? Do you take a weekly Sabbath as God commanded? If not, why?
- Do you think it is more important to not murder or to observe the Sabbath? Or do you think that is a false dichotomy? Why?
- If you do observe a weekly Sabbath, would you be willing to share your experience? If not, as a group, consider talking out what a Sabbath observance might look like.
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?
Upcoming Live Streams
Romans 14:14-23 | The Gospel of God
Oct 1, 2023 / 10:25AM
Oct 8, 2023 / 10:25AM
Past Live Streams
Every Knee Will Bow | Romans 14:10-13
Sep 24, 2023 / 10:25AM
Loving Unity | Romans 14:1-9 | The Gospel of God
Sep 17, 2023 / 10:25AM
The Debt of Love | Romans 13:8-14
Sep 10, 2023 / 10:25AM
Living as Citizens of Heaven and Earth: Navigating Authority | Romans 13:1-7
Sep 3, 2023 / 9:55AM
I Want It Now! | Exodus 20:17 (Coveting) | Ten Commandments_#10
Aug 27, 2023 / 9:55AM
Can I Be Honest with You? | Exodus 20:16 | Ten Commandments_#9
Aug 20, 2023 / 9:55AM
When Is A Thief No Longer A Thief? | Exodus 20:15 | Ten Commandments_#8
Aug 13, 2023 / 9:55AM
Love, Lust and Loyalty | Exodus 20:14 | Ten Commandments_#7
Aug 6, 2023 / 9:55AM
Pro-Life | Exodus 20:13 | Ten Commandments_#6
Jul 30, 2023 / 9:55AM
Family Honor | Exodus 20:12 | Ten Commandments_#5
Jul 23, 2023 / 9:55AM