Text: Romans 11:7-10
Title: How Israel Missed It!
- Seeking Yet Rejecting v7
- Blind Eyes and Deaf Ears v8
- Dining Table and a Stumbling Block v9-10
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own or use it in your Small Group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- What is the stumbling block? What prevents some from believing?
- In everyday life, what stumbling blocks prevent you from believing and living what God says in this passage?
- How does this passage speak to the importance of election and God's sovereignty in salvation?
- What are some ways in which we can pray for those who are spiritually blinded or hardened?
- How can we use this passage to remind ourselves of the seriousness of sin and the consequences of rejecting God's grace?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply as you live sent this week?