Text: Romans 11:11-24
Title: Beyond Recovery?
- Failure Births Riches 11-16
- Fear Banishes Conceit 17-24
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own or use it in your Small Group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
- How many times does Paul mention Jews and Gentiles in this chapter?
- What is God’s purpose in hardening many of the Jews?
- What does Paul say is the future for ethnic Israel?
- How can you grow in knowing the kindness and severity of God?
- Does God’s election make you feel more pride or humility? Why?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply as you live sent this week?