Title: I Want It Now!
Text: Exodus 20:17
- A Heart of Wanting
- God will Supply Every Need
- A Heart of Contentment
- How did you do with memorizing the Ten Commandments? Did it help your focus on God and others? Did you have any good experiences during this series related to the Ten Commandments? Share them with others.
- Have you ever wanted something so badly you were willing to do the wrong thing to get it? Would you be willing to share the story?
- What person is most likely to be the object of your envy?
- Hebrews 13:5 gives a pretty solid path for obeying this command. How are you doing at being content with what you have? Do you love money or God?
- How does the presence of Jesus encourage contentment and gratitude in your life?
- End this series on the ten commandments writing a prayer asking God to help you obey them. Confess when you have fallen short and ask God for help to put it in the proper place and praise Him for giving you all you need for following Him.