Title: Beyond Recovery?
Text: Romans 11:11-24
- Failure Births Riches 11-16
- Fear Banishes Conceit 17-24
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own or use it in your Small Group for discussion.
1. Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
2. How many times does Paul mention Jews and Gentiles in this chapter?
3. What is God’s purpose in hardening many of the Jews?
4. What does Paul say is the future for ethnic Israel?
5. How can you grow in knowing the kindness and severity of God?
6. Does God’s election make you feel more pride or humility? Why?
7. Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply as you live sent this week?