Title: Love, Lust and Loyalty
Text: Exodus 20:14
1. Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
2. Why do you think God put this in the list of ten commandments?
3. Read Matthew 5:27–30. Do we take sexual sin this seriously?
4. How does the sanctity of marriage reflect the relationship between Christ and the Church? Read Ephesians 5:31-32
5. Have you ever thought a sin was okay because it wouldn’t hurt anyone else? Does that make it right? And is that a correct conclusion?
6. What rules do you have in place to help protect you against sexual temptation? If you are married, have you and your spouse discussed boundaries for your marriage?
7. Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?