Living Hope Willmar is live
When Is A Thief No Longer A Thief? | Exodus 20:15 | Ten Commandments_#8
Text: Exodus 20:15
Title: When is a thief no longer a thief?
- On Earth as in Heaven
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own or use it in your Small Group for discussion.
- What constitutes stealing in our modern context?
- What did you think of the story about robbing someone of their joy? Have you ever considered how that is another example of stealing?
- How does stealing affect individuals and communities?
- What are some common justifications for stealing?
- When you think about what this command requires of us, what can you do to actively try to provide for others? Is there someone in your life right now who needs your help?
- How can the church body pray for you? Go to our prayer wall on our church app and post your prayer/praise requests.
Upcoming Live Streams
Romans 14:14-23 | The Gospel of God
Oct 1, 2023 / 10:25AM
Oct 8, 2023 / 10:25AM
Past Live Streams
Every Knee Will Bow | Romans 14:10-13
Sep 24, 2023 / 10:25AM
Loving Unity | Romans 14:1-9 | The Gospel of God
Sep 17, 2023 / 10:25AM
The Debt of Love | Romans 13:8-14
Sep 10, 2023 / 10:25AM
Living as Citizens of Heaven and Earth: Navigating Authority | Romans 13:1-7
Sep 3, 2023 / 9:55AM
I Want It Now! | Exodus 20:17 (Coveting) | Ten Commandments_#10
Aug 27, 2023 / 9:55AM
Can I Be Honest with You? | Exodus 20:16 | Ten Commandments_#9
Aug 20, 2023 / 9:55AM
Love, Lust and Loyalty | Exodus 20:14 | Ten Commandments_#7
Aug 6, 2023 / 9:55AM
Pro-Life | Exodus 20:13 | Ten Commandments_#6
Jul 30, 2023 / 9:55AM
Family Honor | Exodus 20:12 | Ten Commandments_#5
Jul 23, 2023 / 9:55AM
For God’s Sake Rest | Exodus 20:8–11 | Ten Commandments_#4
Jul 9, 2023 / 9:55AM