Living Hope Willmar is live
Can I Be Honest with You? | Exodus 20:16 | Ten Commandments_#9
Title: Can I Be Honest with You?
Text: Exodus 20:16
- A Revealing Mouth
- Honoring a Reputation
- Bits and Rudders
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- How did you do at spotting the dancing gorilla? Be honest (remember the commandment)! Did it surprise you how easy it was to miss it? How does this shape your view of eyewitness testimony?
- What are some ways we can bear false witness that go beyond the courtroom?
- Do you think you’ve ever borne false witness about someone by sharing a meme, or tweet or making a misleading statement about someone with whom you disagree with on a political level? Is that okay?
- Would you be willing to try the “tongue assignment” this week and then report back on how you did next small group time?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?
Upcoming Live Streams
Romans 14:14-23 | The Gospel of God
Oct 1, 2023 / 10:25AM
Oct 8, 2023 / 10:25AM
Past Live Streams
Every Knee Will Bow | Romans 14:10-13
Sep 24, 2023 / 10:25AM
Loving Unity | Romans 14:1-9 | The Gospel of God
Sep 17, 2023 / 10:25AM
The Debt of Love | Romans 13:8-14
Sep 10, 2023 / 10:25AM
Living as Citizens of Heaven and Earth: Navigating Authority | Romans 13:1-7
Sep 3, 2023 / 9:55AM
I Want It Now! | Exodus 20:17 (Coveting) | Ten Commandments_#10
Aug 27, 2023 / 9:55AM
When Is A Thief No Longer A Thief? | Exodus 20:15 | Ten Commandments_#8
Aug 13, 2023 / 9:55AM
Love, Lust and Loyalty | Exodus 20:14 | Ten Commandments_#7
Aug 6, 2023 / 9:55AM
Pro-Life | Exodus 20:13 | Ten Commandments_#6
Jul 30, 2023 / 9:55AM
Family Honor | Exodus 20:12 | Ten Commandments_#5
Jul 23, 2023 / 9:55AM
For God’s Sake Rest | Exodus 20:8–11 | Ten Commandments_#4
Jul 9, 2023 / 9:55AM