Title: Generous Hands
Text: Matthew 25:35-45
- Hands of Christ
- Right Hand
- Left Hand
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
- What is the contest of Matthew 25? How does that relate to our understanding of service?
- Who are the “least of these”?
- What are ways you have been served by others? In small and big ways?
- Is there a type of service that is “too lowly” for you? Why do you feel that way?
- How is serving others like we are serving King Jesus?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?