Title: Generous Giving
- Holy Money
- Christ Modeled
- Grace Motivated
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions.
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
- Is God really the owner of all “our” things and finances? When are you tempted to forget this?
- In what ways is Jesus generous?
- When have you given reluctantly or under compulsion and when have you given willing with joy?
- How can we help the next generation become generous givers?
- How do you decide in your heart how much to cheerfully give?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?