Title: The Debt of Love
Text: Romans 13:8-14
- Love Thy Neighbor vv. 8-10
- Love The Light vv. 11-14
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- What does it mean to "owe no one anything except to love one another"?
- Make a list of the different types of images Paul uses in 13:11–14.
- What are some ways you are tempted to “make plans to gratify the desires of the flesh” (Romans 13:14)? What next step could you take to ask your Christian community to help you fight against these desires?
- What would change in your day today if you imagined that Jesus was right before you and that you clothed yourself with Christ?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?