Text: Romans 15:8-13
Title: Glorifying God for His Mercy
- Singing Praises for His Mercy v8-9
- Celebrating His Boundless Mercy v10-11
- Placing Our Hope in the God of Mercy v12-13
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- Paul refers to Old Testament prophecies to emphasize God's wide-ranging mercy for both Jews and Gentiles. How do these references enhance our understanding of God's plan for unity and salvation in this passage?
- In what ways can you incorporate songs of gratitude and adoration into your personal worship to express your appreciation for God’s mercy?
- What specific promises of God give you hope in challenging times? Share one of these promises with someone who might need encouragement.
- What specific actions will you take this week to glorify God for His mercy, based on what you’ve learned from Romans 15:8-13?