Title: ABCs of Missions
Text: Romans 15:22-33
- Mission Ambition vv. 22-24
- Mission Benevolence vv. 25-29
- Mission Cooperation vv. 30-33
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- In examining Paul's ambitions, what values do you identify in this passage? What are the concerns for God's Kingdom that resonate with you?
- Take a moment to review your schedule and priorities from the past month. What would you say is your ambition in life?
- Which aspects of Paul's mission and life do you aspire to incorporate into your own life? What practical steps could you take to make this happen?
- Reflect on how you have learned about the needs of others around you and your awareness of world missions. What experiences have shaped your understanding in these areas?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?