Text: Romans 16:1-23
Title: Fellow Workers in Christ
- Gospel Relationships 1-16
- Danger of False Relationships 17-20
- Greetings from Co-workers 21-23
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- How many of these names listed are men and how many are women? What significance do you think this has for the church today?
- What qualities does Paul attribute to these names listed? How does what Paul finds commendable differ from the values we tend to celebrate in our society today?
- Why is the false teaching (16:17) from those who practice “smooth talk and flattering words” (16:18) so dangerous?
- How can separating from these people and avoiding them (16:17) preserve unity?
- How can you support your co-church member as a fellow worker in Christ this week?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?