Title: The Greatest Letter Ever Written
Scripture: Romans 16:25-27
- Gospel Strength
- Glory Forever
- Genuine Belief
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- Read through Romans 1:1-6 and Romans 1:16-17. How does this relate to this ending doxology?
- How does understanding God’s ability to strengthen us impact our daily lives?
- How can we focus on the eternal glory of God through Jesus Christ? Does it change our perspectives on our struggles and trials?
- In what ways can we genuinely express our affirmation of God’s Word? How do our whole lives give endorsement? Think head, heart and hands.
- How has this book of Romans caused you to grow in your love for God and passion for the lost?
- As you review the sermon and study, what single aspect is of utmost significance for you to retain and put into practice?