Title: The Arc of Colors
Text: Genesis: 6-9
- Benevolent Covenant 6:18-22
- Open Ark 7:1-16
- Witness in the Sky 9:8-17
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own, then bring it to your small group for discussion.
- Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- When was a time when God fulfilled a promise to you or your family.
- God not only saved humankind from the flood but the animals as well. God’s salvation embraces all creation. What is the significance of this?
- God is a gracious redeemer. What does it mean to you personally that God is your Redeemer? How does knowing God is our Redeemer help us in the storms of life?
- After the rains stop and the ark comes to rest on the dry ground, Noah immediately constructs an altar and worships God. We do not need to build altars wherever we go, but can you make worship of God a higher priority in all of your life?
- Looking back over this week’s sermon and study, what one thing is most important for you to remember and apply?