Why Evil Exists Today
Text: Romans 9:22-23
Title: Why Evil Exists Today
I. Demonstrate His wrath v22a
II. Make known His power v22b
III. Make known His glory v23
Personal Reflection & Small Group Questions
Please complete this study on your own or use it in your Life Group for discussion.
1. Looking back over your notes from this week’s sermon and text, what particularly caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
2. What is the most powerful thing you have experienced in your life? What made it so powerful? How did it display its power?
3. Why does God endure evil?
4. Are there any remnants of the potter/clay analogy in this passage?
5. How does this passage relate to Romans 9:1-5?
6. If Romans 1:16-17 is the thesis of the book how does this passage motivate us to not be ashamed of the gospel?
7. How should the truths of this passage affect your attitude toward the circumstances which come into your life?